Apr 22, 2013

Hop along with me!


Welcome to the Spring Fling Hop-Hop-Hop with Doodle Dragon Crew and Design to Color.  You should have hopped from Lori's blog We are so happy you could join us for this special occasion. It is also Dustin Pikes 4 year Blogaversary.  You wont want to miss out on the deals he is offering.  Some of the crew used images from the new set, so hop around and get inspired.  Don't forget to check out the blogaversary sets on his blog and in the store HERE 


Just images for me today because I'm decorating my office for spring.  I have a pair of simple black frames that I use, simply swapping out the images to match the season.  These two will be hanging over my computer monitor, brightening my days.  They're colored up with Inktense pencils with just a touch of a glitter pen for that little bit of sparkle.




Leaving a comment and some love will get you a chance of winning some cool stuff.   Both Designed to Color and Dustin Pike have some goodies to give away.  Hopping is open until the 25th and winners will be announced by the 29th.  So hop on over to Kerri's blog and check out the sweet creation!  If you have gotten lost here are the hop links below.  Hop along now!!

41 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to color them up and actually look at them eveyday for a smile! I may need to do this to! Thanks for the inspiration!
lyn

Amy Martin said...

very cute dragons. Wonderful coloring.

Unknown said...

Super cute!!!!

Sara said...

Super cute images and awesome coloring! TFS!

jan farnworth said...

adorable so cute.

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Awe those are too cute!

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

Adorable! !!

Bunny said...

Very cute to hang for inspiration and a smile. I'm pretty sure the one pushing the tire is one of my brothers from my younger years and the one in the tire is me. Great coloring.

Jennifer Dove said...

great job V...love the blue dragons!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

These guys are way cute. Awesome coloring.

Tigger a(r)t work said...

I love it!! fantastic work. I did it with the little dinosaure and it look's so good on the wall :).
Hugs
Tiggerchen

Gramma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gramma said...

Super cute "V"
Hugz,
Gramma

Unknown said...

Too cute!!! Love your coloring.. the colors you chose are perfect!! Its fantastic!!!

CraftyGirl said...

Great job V!!


TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Marci M said...

I love these dragons, they will definately make you smile in the weeks to come, very cute.

Lelia Pierce said...

Love these little fellas!

XXX, Lelia

Moments by Marla said...

So cute!!! These are going to look fabulous hanging on your wall.

Alaine said...

OMG... these are so cute!!!! Love how you colored up the set in blue!

Kelley said...

Your images are adorable. Great idea to keep them for yourself!

ABK Enterprises said...

Great colors and dragons.

Kathleen said...

Love the coloring

cardchick's world said...

first timer...fabulous coloring and great tip...he images are so cute!

Lisa said...

How sweet! Love the colors you used.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

Just lovely. Such a cute image. xxx

Sabrina said...

These dragons are just too cute for words!! Great coloring!!

Renae said...

Great job coloring these images. What a fun way to decorate.

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

V, these are both adorable!
Charlotte

Unknown said...

Whee, they sure are having the best time of their life here! Can I join in too:-)

Sarah said...

I really like the colored pencil look. I too like to color my images with colored pencils.

Made by Mandy said...

These are both such fun images but I like the 1st one the best. Your colouring is fabulous

Love Mandy xxx

Sherri said...

Really cute...

Wanda said...

What a fabulous idea to put them in a fram. I love this!
Huggles

Wanda said...

What a faulous idea to put in a fram. I love this. Thanks for the inspiration! Huggles

Deb C said...

butterflies and swings and dragons oh my
Have fun with your office - my office needs a spring update too

prita said...

Gorgeous images, love the colouring. Pauline L

Tracy *SBA* said...

Very nice sweet soft coloring. Very great idea to change out images in frames...

Cam Grant said...

I very much enjoyed seeing the blue Dexter and Dudley! ... hop.

Rhonda Miller said...

What fun images. I love how you have colored them. TFS.

Melanie said...

gorgeously coloured new images... Love them!

Hugs,
Melanie